Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
soulmate au where you can’t lie to your soulmate
"Luckily I have an ace up my sleeve!" I smirk and roll my sleeve up. A confused asexual rolls out, blinking in the sudden light.
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET LIKE REALLY HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE LEANS THEIR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDER AND YOURE LIKE FUCK YEAH IVE BEEN CHOSEN AND YOU FEEL REALLY SPECIAL BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY SO FUCKIBG STILL COS IF YOU MOVE THEYLL STOP LEANING ON YOU AND ITS LIKE NO COME BACK IM SORRRRYUWYY
top 6 leverage ot3 moments
ALL OF THEM!!! but
- eliot launching himself at sterling and hardison and parker looking at him like they’re hunters and it’s eliot season but omg that hungry slash aroused look on parker’s face as if she’s about to devour him whole i s2g and hardison’s like: ‘yeah that our boyfriend all right we’re going straight home after this is over mhm’
- the entire rundown job seriously!!!!!!!! wHAT A MAGICAL ELIOT/PARKER/HARDISON LOVE LETTER I NEVER KNEW LIFE COULD BE THIS BEAUTIFUL but that moment at the end of the ep when eliot’s walking using the crutch and he’s like ‘fuck this’ and just throws it away and leans on parker and hardison i mean seriously!!! he doesn’t need a crutch he has the two of them by e
- this may not be the obvious choice idk but the long way down job when parker and eliot are in that cave and parker’s crying because she wants to be better and do the right thing like hardison would and eliot tells her it’s good it’s them it’s better it’s them imagine if it were any of the other three especially hardison ‘cause he would try to do what’s right and thus surely end up dead. i mean he specifically says hardison obviously thinking he’s the one with the biggest heart and i’m just so- [disintegrates] ok i know i’ve just disintegrated but i’m back bc later on when hardison realizes they’re alive he’s so happy he starts crying ‘y’all are my peoples’ he loves them so much and then they’re angry at him bc that’s so parker and eliot ‘talking uses oxygen’ but they’re happy to hear his voice you know they are hahaha this is horrible
- CAN I JUST SAY THE THREE OF THEM SITTING IN THAT VAN ALL DRESSED UP EATING DONUTS IT’S SO DOMESTIC AND SO THEM I WANT TO PUNCH THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACES
- i could include any number of bickering scenes or parker falling out of the sky just in time to meet the boys or parker and eliot teaming up to throw hardison off of tall buildings or w/e but my my mind keeps coming back to the rundown job because that episode basically ruined me for everything else and for example the scene when they’re going into that apartment and hardison is about to get blown up and you have eliot holding him back just holding him with his entire weight and parker climbing hardison to do what she does best and they’re such a 6-armed organism at that moment i just cannot get over it i’ll never be over it ok ay
- and of course the ending 'promise me you'll keep them safe' 'till my dying day' and then ’eliot, i’d say call if you need anything, but you never… never need anything.’ ‘yeah, i did.’ ELIOT LOOKS OVER AT PARKER AND HARDISON ‘and thanks to you i don’t have to search anymore.’ like. l i k e. i will never get an ot3 as canon as this one i’m actually crying rn wow leave
top six reasons to love cordelia chase
- cordelia was mean to people in high school and she is aware of it (she even thinks later on that bad things happen to her because of how she acted as a teenager and i think it’s super important that she knows that what she did was wrong and she’s grown and learned from it)
- while she wants to get rid of the visions when she gets them she actually gets to the point where she realizes that the visions were given to her for a reason that this is her purpose now, her path, she can help people and she wants to do it.
- what she thinks, she says. this is pretty important because most people around her tend to be either secretive or broody or they use euphemisms a lot and she just goes there and gives you her piece of mind and her bluntness is really important to me (especially as she has a lot of smart and painfully truthful things to say that may not be always easy to hear, but in the long run, they are really needed)
- she wants to learn to fight and she’s willing to train hard and she doesn’t sacrifice any other part of herself and her personality so she could become a warrior (she’s still just as girly as ever - she even uses her cheerleading skills to kick angel’s ass like please)
- this gifset
- her silliness and goofiness and bright smiles and like seriously while cordelia was part of the angel investigations things were a lot less dark and gloomy and made a lot more sense!!! just!!! cordelia chase!!!
this is like walking through dreams
163,000 people to be the first five minutes of supernatural
In honor of Talk like a Pirate day, I’m going to pretend to be Nico Robin and suggest morbid reasons as to why my classmates are showing up late.
Page 1 of 1032